Any chinese bikes with fuel injection?

Discussion in 'Bike Chat' started by MrXT, May 24, 2015.

1. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

All the chinese bikes iv ever come across including scooters are all carb based but has anyone ever seen one that has fuel injection? I was talking to a lexmoto rep who said fuel injection would be standard on all new bikes by 2018 which got me wondering if there are any available now.

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

honda CBF, CBR, yamaha YBR, YZF125R the list goes on.... nearly all of the bigger companies are using chinese made motors with FI. possibly aprillia too

3. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Fuel injection,eeek -
    what would I do with all those toothbrushes i've saved up,.;).

4. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

I'm aware that's usually my defense of Chinese bikes when some idiot tells me Chinese bikes are shit without having a clue. But I mean Chinese branded bikes like a lexmoto,sinnis,boatian,tingwong ect ect if any of them have even a single model that uses fuel injection.

5. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

i suspect they will next year, whats the one that ran the TT this year? CW or something like that? they have a big bike with injection.....

6. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

7. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

8. Merlin

Merlin Old School Biker

Rides:
    2007 TKR WRC 50
    The Peugeot Jetforce scooters are EFI and are known to be somewhat fragile and unreliable. The Aprilia SR50 has the same engine as the Jetforce.

9. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
    I have a Chinese bike a loncin a innover copy not to bad nothing has fallen off in 4000 klm, the one I owned five years ogo was rubbish so they are improveingquality,
    tell me one think since 2003 all bikes had to run with lights on and the side stand cuts out the engine, not so on Chinese bikes mine runs in gear with side stand down ,and no lights 005.JPG

10. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

just got thinking about this... honda and yamaha are both using injection on all the 4 strokes now, and both are being made in china, with chinese components, so im sure that very soon we will see cheaper brands with EFI.
    that peugeot/aprilia system is useless, on the jetforce, the airfilter is all one sealed unit, you cant change it. and the cylinder is chrome plated, so you cant rebore/hone it. ande its just a fucking nightmare.....

Merlin likes this.
  11. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

i think.... (not sure though) that WK entered the TT or something..... ive not seen or ridden one, but ive heard they are very well built and lots of riding schools use them