Almost crashed the scooter... Almost.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by scootzmadness, Jul 24, 2016.

1. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
  2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

seriously, you need some stabilisors.....

3. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

didnt really see what you did though.

4. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    The junction layout had changed since the last time I had been that way (3 yearsish) the lights etc are new. I misjudged the corner and was about to hit the kerb had I not got the scooter back up straight and just pulled up onto the path. Ive done it before and slid a scooter a bit.

5. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

ah, those skinny little tyres dont do so well either, how do you get on with the combined braking thing?

6. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    You hardly notice it to be honest. It's like it isn't there. Ill do a proper summary of the scooter in video form in the next week or so but to keep it short. I dont like it. And that's coming from the biggest Honda Vision nut that there is. It lets the name down.

It handles like shite.
    The suspension is useless.
    The brakes... HAH the front especially is shocking.
    The fuel injection system... Meh.
    power? what power?
    Under seat space... Non existant.
    Quality feeling.... Everythings thin and horrible, Its been made super cheap. Ive ridden chinese scooters that are better than this thing.

7. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

see, this is exactly why im going indipendant, and talking direct with the factory, bike companys now dont care about the customers, they dont take in any feedback, they dont errrmmmm like whats that thing where you take feedback and change stuff? hmmm, mindblank, anyway, yeah quality is shocking these days, everything is cheaply made then priced up because of the logo on the front!