aerox project

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by nibbles, Oct 6, 2008.

1. billy_sr

billy_sr New Member

2. billy_sr

billy_sr New Member

iv also got some aerox parts you can have as i dont need them, if you pay postage of course, Theres a 70 gasket kit, red oil plug, chequer plate for when you have DH bars, Woodruff key ;)

3. bait

bait Active Member

he aint building it to ride lol is sold on saturday or sunday lol nibs bruv looks like u might make it by the skin of your teeth oi mate if u still want stickers i can post u pm set a str8 sticker and any other stickers ive got with deliveries lol got a lil stash buildin up..thinkin of openin a shop

4. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    small update on behalf of some lazy cunt...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bike is now FOR SALE

pm nibbles for details..

thank you and goodnight.

5. Vesta

Vesta New Member

6. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    why did you do that?

7. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

thanks dec lol ma mrs was draggin me off pc.the oil seals have gone and i refuse to do anymore on the bike so im payin some one to do it any one want the job ???. bike is sold jus waitin for seals to be done then hes collectin it hes paid 200 already sold it for 660

8. robhall123

robhall123 New Member

nice project not shure on the green but yer really nice i had electrical problems with ignition but its all good now , looks similar to my wreck when i got it lol good that you got it for free though , keep up the good work mate and nobody cares about painted disks seems like you know your stuff so ignore the dicks on this forum site :)

9. mbk3dga

mbk3dga Member

Rides:
    aprilia sr R
    you need to sort them colors out looks like traffic light now , still nice job mate