aerox project

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by nibbles, Oct 6, 2008.

1. J-Nitro

J-Nitro Active Member

LOL ? have you sprayed the disc?

2. waxhead

waxhead Member

i was wondering that as well
    Whats with the painted disc ????

3. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

lol i new would appen pure just no surport .i have about 15 discs and my tool kit was in bak of my m8s car hus working for a week miles away from my house so wen iv got my tool kit with the correct allen key im gonna wip it of n put another on .i just needed to get started .
    nibs

4. aerox_luke

aerox_luke New Member

you got paint on your disk? :w00t:

5. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

m8 are you a fukin syndrome read the previouse post

6. RojAEROX

RojAEROX New Member

i think it was a retorical question. as he couldnt belive somebody would do something that stoooopid

7. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

heres the block painted [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and a few bits n bobs all free with the bike except carb [​IMG] ps the filter is for sale
    nibbles

8. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

i cant believe ud by a bike that looks as wank as yours. some one put a lock on this thread cba with all the lil spazzy aerox owners coz they fink coz i got an aerox im a syndrome like them u dont deserve to see my project .what do you surpose i do. w8 a week for the tool kit or buy a new set of alen keys wen iv got a spare disc im on a very tight budget cant afford to buy tools iv already got. i know i can build bikes so i dont need to prove it lock this thread and delete plzzzzzz one of the mods

9. RojAEROX

RojAEROX New Member

:wtf: ehh?

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    jus ignore them bruv... nothing wrong wiht a painted disk.. the silver bit comes back when you brqake so the disk will match the wheel... seen them powdercoated together befor now.
    gonna have aerox owners hating, jus carry on, plenty people on here that dont post im sure would love to see it ;)

11. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

ite m8 jus gets anoyyin dunt it goin out my way to show people and take pics n wot not and they just pic out every fault within 1 page lol .now i no how u feel minor lol try n do peeps a favour n they bite ya in ya ass .
    nibs

12. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    gotta take it constructivly.. if nobody ever picked fault we'd all be on shit bikes not giving a crap... wait till mines on road. gonna be a big fat rolling mess.. good suspention tyres and engine is all i care about for this one
    keep it up m8, the more they slag it off the more humble p[ie they will eat when its done.

13. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

haha thx m8

14. billy #86

billy #86 New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    i dont know why everyone is going on so much about him spraying his disc, i would rather get the job done if i had a spare disc ready to go on

15. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

innit lol im gonna take minors advice n ignore the tits as at the end of the day i love note more than reading a full project page n seein the finished result cant get enough of this site so for the sake of the peeps that want to see it ill carry on i should be at rollling frame stage tonight so ill get some pics
    thanks for replys

16. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

[​IMG] small update got wheels engine rad pipes brakes on .n got a load more done since then just ant had a chance to get the pics took yet .ps sorry bout pants pic

17. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    HURRY THE FUCK UP NIBBS :D

18. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

lol im trying everythings on accept panels lights kit n carb now but need a second hand 70 kit coz im not keepin this bike for 2 long so wanna save money for project euro .i mite just make it standard im only keepin for like a month if that .
    nibs

19. typh70

typh70 New Member

yeerr i wanna see the end result too looking good so far, and as minor said its not a big deal it will rub of after a while, least nibbles seems to know what hes doing so no point with all the " cant beleive someone would do something so stupid" get over it.

20. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

thxs guys