aerox project

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by nibbles, Oct 6, 2008.

1. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

Right im tidying up this thread ,the bike should be done by the end of the month

Heres the pile wen i got given it, it was a deal sweetner wen i sold a bike to a lad so yh its a pile but its a free pile lol.

[​IMG]

I stripped what i could strip found a bundle of spares for 4 quid so bought them ,i then sanded and masked the wheels to be painted in white enamel paint .

[​IMG]

masked and primered

[​IMG]

finished but need to remove slight overspray

[​IMG]

came out ok for 9 kwid lol.

Heres a pretty shitty looking block, 100percent mine n thats me in the pic obv the engines terrible i no, but thats how i build them u no, i like destroying pistons you see that ones a bit chewed up lol (still wearing ma ring dec lolololol)

[​IMG]

Then i cleaned it as the lad who had it before musta been mad leaving it in that filthy state, should be put in jail for cruelty to engines imo .Then i vht 'd it .

[​IMG]

Then i got the engine mounted up and the wheels

[​IMG]

The brakes pipes fuel pipes ect is now on aswell pics to follow of that

I then got the pans roughed up for paint

[​IMG]

Then primered n painted the beasts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lacquer tomoz the pics realy do them no justice tbh, there a lot more purple n theyll be shiny as folk wen i hit em with lacquer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got a few bits minus the carb and plus a gasket set and top end bearing lol for before i mot it to mek it run a lil better.

[​IMG]

btw the piston looked like a fukin dragon had eat it n shat it out

[​IMG]

so i bought a whole new top end to save fucking about http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CYLINDER-PISTON-K ... 240%3A1318
    then i an into a problem lights would work and indis but leccy srat was not working so im assuming this is an earth problem so hopefully gonna fix it tomoz iv sent off for loggy should arrive soon got bulbs on the way a new battery is in there got a new kick start casing as old one had a hole

buyin a pipe very soon n iv got a buyer so gotta get it done by end of the month

soooooooo update soon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:Got the kickstart casing i bought

[​IMG]

cleaned it up sanded it primered n painted it

[​IMG]

more pics tomoz

UPDATE:had a good go at it today got the oil tube fully on changed all the indi bulbs the green pipes are all foitted aswell as green jubillee clips .i earthed the starter motor str8 to the battery i put the possative on the battery then negative eg earth to the frame is this how i should check the starter .there was sparks wen i rubbed it on the frame so theres power in the battery as its like a month old .are rox starter motors same as piggy they look the same .

heres how she stands at the mo

[​IMG]

as you can see i have a good earth so it cant be aerth related why the leccy start dont work

[​IMG]

also iv found this wire n its snapped on both of my ooms so i cant check were its from

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

wheels look nice mate

3. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    [img]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/nibbles12345/BILD0584.jpg[/img]
    Just highlight the image url and click the Img button at the top.

4. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

thx m8 .how do i get ma pics so there just visible not a link .
    thx

5. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

o thx terro dint see u dere lol

6. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

just to clarify i was mongin wen i wrot this thread its not an aerox its an mbk nitro . can someone please tell me what the difference is
    thanks guys

7. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Same but different badges I think.

Wheels looking good mate, whats your plan for the body?

8. billy #86

billy #86 New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    yeah there exactly the same, aerox's are just renamed niitro's

9. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

lol y the fuck do they do that lol .erm sorry jefro lol no custom work on this 1 i no thats wot makes you tik lol and me 2. but this project has got to be done as fast as possible 3 week max so just buyin kawasaki green full panel set off ebay kinda like evos .gettin the full 11 piece set 200 not the cheaper half kit .
    thx for replys

10. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    not gonna pimp the living shit out of it like your zip nibbles? b gd to see a proper rox project. something to make the euros take a 2nd look at.

11. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

lol next time m8 money is a big issue. soon we'll try mek them euros av a second glance m8 show em how we do it in the uk lol. i loved that zip dont no y the fuk i sold it lol .n peeps dnt seem to no hu the fuk i am bike wise n my bikes are up there wiv the best of em on this site lol .well lookz wise any way im very poor n every penny spent on my bikes are earned by me inbetween college wich is tough wen u dnt have a job haha ps im tryin lol

12. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

13. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

Ahem... http://scootershack.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=7961&start=0

lol

14. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

:rofl: Ah well, I'm sure it will look good with that panel set, got any before pics?

15. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    erm, painted wheels.... up there with the best of em? LOL

16. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    i told him to go connexions first lol then hes gotta update the project :rofl:

17. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

ahumm http://www.scootershack.co.uk/viewtopic ... 410#124410

18. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

the zip not painted wheels lol

19. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

but that rox was pure sexy m8 no doubt anyway pics to follow of wat it looks like now unfortunatley i stripped it like a month ago then bought 5 bikes lol so had no time so its in pieces and oh yes its a pile of shit .also the blocks at a m8s iv cleaned it n painted it ill get some pics of dat and evrything else i locked in that foookin shed n i cant get at it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    more a pile of panels than a bike lol but thats it n ill c wot i can do .
    nibs

20. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

need a 70 kit peeps so i can get it at rolling frame stage anyone got one fore sale