aerox power wheelie

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by alperin, Oct 31, 2008.

1. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    hi everybody did search before you tell me. lol

basically i am bored of going on both wheels and i want to start doing one wheels on my aerox and my performance parts arent giving the bike enough power to push it up so i was thinking would a malossi fly clutch and malossi multivar help this ? or would i definetly need a bigger carb because i hate setting up carbs thanks no haters or spammers:)

2. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

erm just stick sum light rollers and stiff clutch springs in it

failing that spend 2000 on an engine then you'll have 20bhp to play with

3. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    kk mate thanks for the info i guess blue ones are the stiffest springs

4. Samuel

Samuel New Member

lol what haave you got on it at the moment cause it would mostly take a 70 with biiger carb, air fliter, my mate had one and i could just do that on his although he could od it much better then me

5. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    its not that i cant wheelie coz i let my mates try and there pro at wheelieng but cant get it going its got mallossi 70 sport
    yasuni r exhaust
    No filter atm
    4.8 mallossi rollers

Thanks

6. Samuel

Samuel New Member

hmmm try lighter roller i cnt remember what my mate had in his bit i know it was like 4g or sumin

7. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    i have 3.8g in the back seat will try that and see if makes any differents apart from screaming lol

8. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

i think red springs are the stiffest if memory tells me correct (malossi) but yeah id say around 4g should give it a bit more kick. but dont forget ur engine is only producing like 8hp.

9. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    alright then thanks for the info ill try red springs if not then im looking forward to 21mm

10. pimped_aerox2

pimped_aerox2 New Member

i have 3.0gram rollers and blue clutch springs and mine power wheelie and also carbon reeds/reed block made a massive difference in my power wheeling. :w00t:

11. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    wheelys are down to skill not power... wheeklying a pushbike requires one human power... nowhere ner 1 hp. once its up the battel is all balance and the tinyest bit of forward motionkeeps you going..

your bike CAN wheely.. you an your m8's just cant

12. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    lol if you say so ......

13. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    seing as i can wheely a standard restricted aerox yes i do say so....

14. D6zza

D6zza New Member

Im impressed. :tup:

Edit: Is there anything you cant wheely Minor?

15. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    tbh no.. with practice anything with rear drive and 2 wheels can be wheely'd...
    just practicve practice practice.. power makes it easy but lack of power doenemt make it impossible.

16. gammaboy

gammaboy New Member

yeah bloke at the motorbike shop near mine used to be able to ride along numberplate scraping on a pug viva with just a viper pipe on it and seeing is viper exhausts are supposed to be notoriously shit, everything is possible ;)

17. Crana

Crana Active Member

Mine used to wheelie for fun as a 50cc never mind a 70... Its mostly down to the ridr then bike and its power.... try wheeling it hard till u get it?

18. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    your right minor you can wheelie anything with rear drive but you cant power wheelie everything lol my point in this post was to get the right performance parts to power wheelie other wise i can wheelie it by sitting right at the end but thats not comfortable for me and there is no fun in that. Anyway thanks for helping lol

19. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

20. GRIMEZ

GRIMEZ New Member

to be honest you can't wheelie all standard bikes they have to still be set up well.