Aerox panels, 50cc kit , and odd bits

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Chubz, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Got loads of my replaced bits here not doing much but gathering dust and taking up space in the garden,

Parmakit 50cc bore with: cylinder,,,piston,,,gudgeon pin,,,circlips,,, head,,, thermostat + temp sensor, has about 3-5 miles on it tbh, if that... i used the bike about 5 times the whole time this bore was on and that was just up the road and back once every month or 2..... looks a bit queer because i had a water leak on my carb and the waters rusted on the head but apart from that, its practically new...paid £70 for it from PmTuning but im now 70'd and dont need it lol........ £35,,,,,,will get a pic in a bit

Aerox panels=would all need repanting obviously......................£40

*brand new un-needed Evo panel for front indicators in ferrari red..
    *bellypan (with 1 side chopped off to allow a big stage6 filter)
    *Z panels, one sanded down and other, white.
    *top panels above Z' panels both in white
    *front fairing below headlight/above wheel with indicator holes cut-out (2 front screw holes need attention too if you use them)
    *inner panel , 2 screw holes have pulled out (again, could be sorted out if you know what to do)

[​IMG]

also got

12mm carb ,,, standard handlebars,, fuel tap ,, standard black kickstart and probably some other random bits ill add when i remember ,,,

never used paypal before so would need to have a look into that first as my stepdad has an account but neither of us have a scooby how to use it lol.... would be ideal if you could colllect, but if not dare say can arrange something,,,,,,,,, :)

2. caine aerox stalker

caine aerox stalker Member

how much for belly pan posted

3. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Oh yeah, iv gotta look at postage costs too lol....

Can have it for a 5er mate

***Also got a lexus rear light, 2x Audi style front lights in black and white, rear indicators

4. caine aerox stalker

5 plus post ye

5. caine aerox stalker

hw much for bk light