Aerox Help

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by [-Jebus-], Nov 22, 2008.

1. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

I always get asked this....and it goes something like this!!

Because im riding my ped on a car license, passed before feb 2001,

I dont need to take a C.B.T, I dont have L plates, and I can take pillions,

if i got a 125/172 then i lose all of the above benefits ;)

and for what an extra 20 mph top speed...

And to be honest with you the 70 is more than quick enough for fun in the congestion, and i kinda enjoy doing little bits and bobs to it and gaining little bits of speed here and there, its a hobby i suppose ;)

And to finish off my speach, I used to have a RG125 gamma in 1987 (full power) with a stan stephens power valve blank...100mph clock speed!!

and in the early 90's i had a Yammy RD125DX with a RD200DX engine in it,
    bit of light tuning on micron pipes...only did about 85mph top whack but you couldnt keep the front wheel down in the 1st 2 or 3 gears :pimp:

2. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

yeah i was thinking that but, from the reviews on here a Technigas is a waste of metal lol...

and my dads words have always been "if you want something more my suggestions are a new exhaust" so yano...

on a brighter side - im £450 up today PAYDAY :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
    so i might go on a spending spree i dunno tbh lol

3. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Actually properly Lol'd at that haha

And Tecnigas will be fine id spend money on things like 70kit, variator, belt, carb, then worry about the pipe ;)

4. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

okay then :) now i just need to persuade my old man to let me... i ran the idea past him his answer was a straight "no" lmao... dick

my mam didn't see why not :( lol

5. NJH

NJH New Member

just stick a lil stone down ur plug hole and blow it up, say a 70 is only a little bit more thans tock and will be more reliable lool

6. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

nah my dads a bit smarter than that... although it would maybe work :p

and i'd rather not have no scooter for like 2 week while he reviews different makes etc. and picks out the cheapest ones cos he's as tight as a ducks arsehole... lmfao

7. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172

Case closed.

8. rideorcollide

rideorcollide Active Member

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    well if youve just been payed then why are you gonna let your dad pick out the cheapest kit for you?? buy what you want lol

and if you say you want to go 60mph then you wont get away with "just a 70 kit"

but if you keep it real and go 50 then that pipe should be kool because its better than a standard pipe and its possible to do 50 with a std pipe and 70 kit, just takes longer to get there