Aerox Help

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by [-Jebus-], Nov 22, 2008.

1. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    why do people keep recomending these parts? pm pipes for 50's are SHIT, they just sound like a crosser and look like a 59.. as for the performert, i ran one wiht an iron kit and fuck all else an it was better than a tt... but thats about it, also shit

only pipes i recomend are gianelli reverse for an iron or a yasuni c16/21/30 for an ali kit. and this is because ive used prittymuch every pipe out there an there all pritty shit in one way or another

2. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    my best advice to you is to leave it well alone.no offence but if you have NO knowlege on scooter engine just leave alone otherwise u WILL make a mistake, end up having your bike off the road for ages and regret it.

......BUT if u do wanna make it a bit quicker order:

polini sport caste iron cylinder kit
    polini speed control kit (variator, belt and contra spring)
    box of polini clutch springs
    box of jets or even a bigger carb 21mm

if u shit ur self on a stock derez ped, ull have more than enoth fun with that setup and wont even have to touch the crank

edit: and a decent pipe

3. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

i have no knowledge, but other ppl i know do :) They're always willing to help, and i tend not to fuck things up - i seem to be lucky like that :)

also it wasn't a stock ped :p aparantly it had "alot done to it" were the previous owners words if i recall correctly.. so fuck knows tbh... ill run through it all first... then maybe buy some stuff...

but i'd rather you didn't insult me and basically say i fail at it? and that im usless and shouldn't do anything... my words to you - stop being a dick about it, im here to learn, only way anyone does learn is by doing not by dick heads like you simply saying "dont do it you'll fuck it up" arse...

4. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

Any of those pipes youve suggested are a waste of time on a MHR-rep :confused:arc:

5. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

well tbh im guessing i shouldn't really listen to what that guy said? lol

any other suggestions? preferably cheaper ones overall, as i don't rly wanna spend loadsa money on a ped which i'm probably gunna end up selling when i get a car... (if i get one :) ) i paid 600 on the ped with a bit o luck i cud get 900 back from it, already spent like 100 but thats just shit that i dont expect to get money back off but yeah...

i dont rly wanna spend a load on it when i wont get halfo f it back if u get me

6. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    1. your not getting 900 for it when you sell it..
    2. if you cant afford to do somthing dont do it
    3. being cheap costs more money in the end.

7. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

people where i live are absolute fucking idots and would probs pay it :) trust me... if i tell them it does like 50 they'll offer me loads lol.... tits

i can afford it, i'd just rather not spend it...

and how you mean buying cheap costs more? because it breaks etc. etc...?

8. rideorcollide

rideorcollide Active Member

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    i only recomended those pipes because theyre the ones i had on my 70's and they made me go fast enough

9. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ye, so your recomending what you used.. not what you used and compaird.. so basicly your pipe could have been shit but because it went a bit faster you thought it was the best. the pm is the new leo zx in my book... its like the powerband convo's we all had at school... sillyness

next time dont recomend somthing unless youve used more than one.. (say for instance a pm IS better than a zx as you had a zx then used a pm) or so on... not pickin on you or pm, just trying to give out the BEST advice possible and that realy isnt.

10. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

stop arguing on my thread =[ keeps sending me emails saying i have a new post, then i get exited, then i find its somebody else on the forum having yet another bitch about the pm tuning/leo vince pipes lol!...

k btw minor if cheap costs more money in the end, what you advise me to buy - without selling my ped and buying something else...

cos you seem to critisize my opinions or w/e and then leave, dont suggest anything in the way of help... :)

so lil more help little less criticism pls?

11. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    dont call me a dick over a computer u northen monkey. i told u a good CHEAP set up and u moan, i hope u go and fuck ur ped up because u WILL another uselss aerox owner..... fuck ur ped up, moan about how much it cost u, moan when u finaly get it runnin then blow it up, and if u still have a problem and feel sour then come down and start on me in REAL life not over the internet. u come onto a forum people give u the BEST advice u can get then dont listen this semms to be the case with ALL fuckin aerox owners

12. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

your comparing me to other people because of the scooter i ride? grow the fuck up....

i merely said dont call me usless, i wasn't happy by it, i somehow doubt you would of been if i said don't touch that you dont know what you're doing you'll fuck it up and regret it...

dont go all serious on me, i've done nothing wrong... simply defending myself, you insulted me, so i defended myself for it - if you don't like me then simply dont come onto my threads, as obviously you won't like whats on it... :bird:

13. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    mate im not being funny but youve only just joined the forum and for all the people who have been here 6 months+ youll will realise that everyday we all get bombarded with questions by people who cant be bothered to look for them selves, all the info you could ever need to know about a 2 stroke auto is on this site, if you took an hour out of your day read through a few old posts and listened to our advice you would have a rough idea of what to do, its been asked so many times before and answered so many times before, just search.

14. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    right, calm down everyone...

and mr.. dont get arsey for the way i talk on here. i simply reply to what people say, THE FACT IS the info i write is relevent, and if you read its pritty simple what pipe you should be running.. check what everyone else has written a thousand fucking times befor spouting off "your not being much help" as i work fucking hard on this site and have done for years, for free, helping people like you. so yes be a little nicer and the rest of you stop bitching..

cheap costs more as yes things blow up. get a good quality iron 70 kit and well matched pipe, dont touch anyhting else for now other than setup. (read about, find the guides, read other peoples projects and more to the point problems when fitting parts, you will learn alot without me having to sit here typing my ass off like mad, oh and take the notifications off your email if you dont want to be annoy'd silly LOL)

15. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

k thanks... i'll remember that and stop being a twat about it all... just me rly i get carried away at times...

and atm ive had one of those "i cba" heads on with life in general... and my brother REALLY doesn't help that fact AT ALL...

i'll apoligise for me being a dick :) cos tbh i was fairly bad

and in reply to the assumption of me spending almost no time flicking through this forum.. think again, i flicked through for like a week attempting to find something... looks like i'll be doing that again and looking further..

16. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    a polini sport 70 and a decent pipe will be cheap and reliable

17. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

I'm a bit confused as to what you're actually asking for? You need to work out how fast you want to go and how much you want to spend. You also need to work out how many miles you want to do on it and how reliable you would like it to be.

Also you could think about fuel economy but if you do give a shit then you might as well take a bus.

You also need to take into consideration your level of skills and if you have any good shops (yeah right) close that could bail you out if you fuck up. E.g. There is no point planning on a setup that involves fitting a crank if you're planning on doing all the work yourself as there is a 99% chance you will fuck up.

18. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    3 questions
    1. how much do you ride in one go (longest journey you take?) any more than 10 miles and i would SERIOUSLY considder just an iron kit..
    2, do you like to use fuel? i do, but it gets expensive and annoying when you fill up every 10 miles
    3 do you mind ripping the thing to bits every other weekend?

19. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

In answer to MiNoR..

erm, usually to school and back during the day but me n some mates fuck about on a night some times, although i've gone like 15 miles at once, probs more...

i dont mind using fuel, and i dunno how much i need to fill up atm, its quite often though tbh, my mates rs50 lasts about 4x as long as mine =\ if im out for like 1 hour + on a night then i'll have to fill up the next day (im paranoid on runnin out and not being able to move lol)

I do mind atm, although if i did that i would learn an immense about obviously... and at the end of the day i dont really have that much time during the weekend, i work weekend, sixth form during the week so yano..

In answer to tErr0...

fast enough to keep me happy really, probs 60 ish should be enough to keep me amused - would love to be able to fuck my mates cars over though (doubt that'll happen) but mainly my mates rs50... (he thinks its a god with wheels tbh)

I hate buses and i'd rather pay 100 quid a week on fuel than get a bus to be perfectly honest lol...

J&L (local Yamaha dealer) the mechanic guy in there knows bikes inside out back to front etc. etc, so he could bail me out if i had the money for his labour haha but i could scrounge money from my family if needed :p lol

20. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    go for an iron kit on the stock crank.. polini, dont bother wiht bigger carbs and the like just yet, if its not quick enough ride it til the kits half dead (or sell it) and fit a crank (bgm good budget cranks but v strong) and grab a rep