Aerox 70cc conversion help

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by finnjet2208, Jul 13, 2020.

1. finnjet2208

finnjet2208 New Member

Hi, im planning on rebuilding the motor on my aerox with stage6 sport pro mk2 70cc cylinder and pro rep crank with stage6 variator and clutch with all s6 bits and bobs and pro rep exhaust plus 19mm carb, i know roughly what im getting myself into and how to fit the cylinder and cvt parts and tuning everything but i cant find a good video on how to replace the crank, can someone help me out? Like will i need to drop the whole rear subframe and rebuild it?

also let me know if theres any other parts i need/ones ive named that i wont actually need

2. Rickard Pingol

Rickard Pingol Active Member

If you have the extra pennies. Proper crank tools makes it easier,faster. Less risk of brraking something or installing it improperly. And you have to remove the engine from scoot. Not that hard. Search and watch a few "crank replacement scooter" on yt. I think they'll cover most of the bits you need to know. Also if buy a set of rollers. A set of springs. A set of jets. Since its a bit different. From scooter to scooter. It's just a waste of time to do the guess work. And order part after part. Regarding jets,rollers,etc. Faster to hit the sweatspot. When you have the whole range at your disposal. Then sell the leftovers . And the crank tools"if you don't plan to work on your scooter again, To get some money back

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020