Ad Loop Keyrings

Discussion in 'Comments / Feedback / Suggestions' started by Jefr0-180, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Stig

Stig Well-Known Member

Rides:
    EXUP1000
    VIP is alright but you create a two tier site that in turn alienates folk. SOME members probably cant afford to part with cash. Some sites that I visited have hidden sections for VIPs...not good. Totally destroys the COMMUNITY feel of the places coz the "have nots" know they're missing out
    Donation tends to work...and as suggested a merit on site names shows whos contributed looks good. Donaations COULD be supported with a keyring etc too...something special

2. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

If we take any money from members then we have to tell the gov we are liable for corp tax and pay 21% tax on all profits.

Don't need to do a huge amount of legal crap apart from registering with the gov and filling out a tax return.

What's the betting that not even one UK scooter forum pays tax?

3. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii? ayyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? im telling!!!!!!

4. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

You don't have to pay tax on running costs I think... Hence it's only your profits that are taxed but you do have to register with the gov and prove that your not making any profit...

Took me fucking ages to find all this out. I hate legal crap.

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    who say's we dont already have vip members/sections? you lot just cant see them! LOL

6. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    :confused:hock:

Liberties

7. Stig

Stig Well-Known Member

Rides:
    EXUP1000
    so how do folk qualify to be able to access Nirvana LOL