Action cam

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zeonixas, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Zeonixas

Zeonixas New Member

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

looks alright for the money, i got a cheap one, lasted me years and still going well, the case is broken now (weather killed it) but the camera works fine still

3. Zeonixas

Zeonixas New Member

Which one did you got?

4. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

rollie youngster or something like that.

5. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    a year or so back i grabbed a action camera , hitachi HDSV01U from argos for £69 . full HD 1080p - 720p - xvga
    recording time around 30 mins in full HD and in xvga around 2hrs , this was before i owned a scooter and when i was flying drones.
    came with a handle bar mount - waterproof case- chect mount and a few other little things. takes the standard SLB-10a battery
    and i found a couple more for sale in amazon for under a tenner the pair. in all i have around 1.5hrs recording inc battery swaps.

heres a test video i took at 720p

scubabiker likes this.
  6. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

thats 100% better than mine!
    i only got mine to have at work for if i was in an accident or something.
    its time i got a new one actually

7. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    its great in the sunshine and when is a bit overcast, BUT low light sucks bad would not be very good at all for a night time dashcam to be honest but an every day ride out its good.

heres a still image from the camera in its waterprrof casing fitted to the chest harness while i tested to see how it would fair with me behind pedros bars ( gnome vision comes to mind lol )

Attached Files: