Ackyuklad

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by thosoneill, Feb 16, 2017.

1. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
    what happened to ackyuklads posts ? Has he become ukguy ?

2. torpedo01

torpedo01 Active Member

Rides:
    Pedal Bike M8
    MrXt got very annoyed with accyuklad one evening and spoke his mind

accyuklad took it to heart and because he knows he cant outsmart MrXt in verbal fisticufts he made a new account thinking other members were dumb enough to not notice how very similar his writing is to accyuklad or the fact the last log in was the same date the ukguy profile was created

a few of us have made commments about it now on different threads

@Mark Emerson Trentham has told me he will deal with it appropiately and fairly once he has the facts together etc it might take him a little time tho because he is always working

3. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
    I concede that Accyuklad posted some verbal nonsense however I found some of the content quite amusing if not just damned stupid - don't think that he ever intentionally violated the forum rules - let's hope the administration deal with this fairly

torpedo01 likes this.
  4. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

He broke plenty of rules:
    Fighting & Flaming - Take it outside, simple as that! We're sure you have MSN or some other chat client - it's not wanted here.
    Bad Advice - If you don't know what your talking about then don't try to give advice. It makes it harder for people who do know what they are on about to get their advice through to the person that needs it. Plenty of other forums have gone bad due to this very subject. Any posts deemed to be misleading when it comes to someone asking for help will be removed.

torpedo01 likes this.
  5. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Also i dont care for his ineption in regards to his general knowledge.
    And he has an inability to write in english...

torpedo01 likes this.
  6. torpedo01

torpedo01 Active Member

Rides:
    Pedal Bike M8
    The fighting one Im sort of guilty of too in all fairness but he just takes the biscuit

If you dont know about something put your hands up and admit you dont stick around and learn its what im doing I wont offer advice on something if im not 100% sure about it but Ive learnt ALOT from the experienced members of the forum just by sticking around and reading

His attitude towards chinese bikes in general really annoys me especially when somebody who owns a chinese bike posts asking for help "its chinese shit sell it and get a better bike" its not helping them and hes never owned one so he cant say anything about them
    Ive seen that on more than a few occasions too

He does know about the rules because I believe he was warned about it on his accyuklad profile previously

scubabiker likes this.
  7. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
    Ok Skuba - I get the general message