ace cafe to southend 13.april.09 a-roads all the way

Discussion in 'Meet Ups / Events' started by BigWill1, Feb 1, 2009.

1. karl172

karl172 New Member

Rides:
    runner 172.kx 125
  2. Bradley_18

Bradley_18 Member

Rides:
    runner 172
    lol lucky it was only 3 could of been more, yh nice vid karl i was hoping sum1 got the ones before that i think they where better but ohwell lol

3. karl172

karl172 New Member

Rides:
    runner 172.kx 125

yea they was defo better. shud of got u boyz attention for a long vid lol wat u get points for wheeley ?

4. Bradley_18

Bradley_18 Member

Rides:
    runner 172
    lol nah no l plates :(

5. bertie

bertie Active Member

Rides:
    '93 Skipper LX125
    Well what can I say, the day was a success had loads of fun, amazing ride, weather was only abit off at the start but got nicer thru the day. Loads of peds there and people from here, someone had a air cooled runner vx125 lmao.
    Ciaran went missing at some point?
    rideorcollide and bradley (i think), were doing sick wheelies the whole way!
    Alperin's exhaust was loud beyond a joke on the way back, was funny through tunnels though. And he spent something like £40? on petrol, that thing drinksss!

Cant wait for the next ride :tup:

6. brett_123

brett_123 New Member

Rides:
    runner
    LOOOOOL that aircooled runner the weirdo following us all day with instructions how to get there. he said he came up there on his own, an he has tried to sell the bike 4 times an failed each time.

7. connor

connor Active Member

loool 4t skipper engie in a vxr frame lool was good.

8. Bradley_18

Bradley_18 Member

Rides:
    runner 172
    lool yh was good, cant wait till the next one. Next time u might actualy bring ur reliable thing connor :D

9. connor

connor Active Member

NO i WILLLL be there 100 %

10. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    x2 HOPEFULLY :emb:

11. fatboy87

fatboy87 Member

m8 next time stop and say hi im the 1 with the black and green bike. your bike's look sweet us ladz are cool anywayz

tom

12. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

I've just got outta hospital!

Lol

Made it to southend, matey boy in front of me was filtering, jammed on his anchors, i lowsided trying to avoid him, went up a bollard and fractured my collarbone!

Now with added metal plate.

I lost you lot outside ace, i was sitting on the north circ at about 40mph, and you lot all disappeared, so i went missioning on with the ZX6R

13. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    When is the next one??? my bike was soooo happy on the a roads doin high speeds and leading the way cos no one else knew it :D.....a true 4 toker :cool:

im not gona lie bradley was just tooo sick wheelyin the bends and shit.....true ghetto high speed in control bend wheeling beast :D

14. Bradley_18

Bradley_18 Member

Rides:
    runner 172
    Thanks for the comments, mehmet i didnt know reading sign posts ment u knew the way. lol jokin :pimp:

15. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    ciaran im sorry to hear that mate:(,

i had a nice and fun but scary ride back home lol had a nice 45+ helicopterish sound ride home :( went thru central london people was middlefingerin me the whole time :( it felt horrible and annoying lucklyy no po po's were around :p and if i saw 1 straight away i wud turn the ignition off:p. thanks

16. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    easy when people asked why didnt u say u knew the way then....from ace till about 30 miles no one knew the way but thank god i rememberd we had to follow the a12 then a127

17. rideorcollide

rideorcollide Active Member

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    i knew the way lol me and dan only saw you lot when we were about to pull on to the a12.
    we saw you when we just left ace going onto the a406, and we cruised sloooow then stopped to wait but you lot musta been going about 5mph

18. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    The lot i was with in the beginin didnt kno the way....and we was with 50s dont forget.

19. karl172

karl172 New Member

Rides:
    runner 172.kx 125
    and we waited in that petrol garage for bout 10mins askin each other who new the way lol

shit Ciaran hope your alright. did your mate make it bk alright on the fazor we lost him on way bk

lol alperin evry 1 was fingers in there ears goin ova tower birgde :w00t:
    sick ride der n bk

20. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    so your riding between traffic wiht enough speed to 1, break your collor bone, 2, not ginving yourself stopping distance behind another bike...

no sympathy