A few laps around Oulton Park

Discussion in 'Videos' started by croozenooze, Feb 28, 2014.

1. croozenooze

croozenooze Active Member

This was the last time I was out on the ZXR400. Sorry for the sound quality, but the microphone is garbage. It shows how much faster on the straights 600s are compared to my standard 400, but, I do tend to hold the speed into the corners. The guy on the Gixxer in front of me was faster on the straights, that's why i only tried to overtake him once in the session, but i had good fun holding onto his tail. I'm really looking forward to next month to get the little track bike out again :)

turbovetto and lee mason like this.
  2. Gemma

Gemma Captain Spooky

Rides:
    VT 500 E
    Love the viewpoint, I was getting the urge to lean into the bends whilst watching!!

3. croozenooze

Made a little bracket that fits on the fuel cap. It works really well :)
    [​IMG]

4. Gemma

Gemma Captain Spooky

Rides:
    VT 500 E
    That's neat!

croozenooze likes this.
  5. turbovetto

turbovetto Well-Known Member

Rides:
    tweaked ovetto
    that is a really cool vid.

croozenooze likes this.
  6. croozenooze

Bought an Archos player & camera off Ebay for £20. Works just as well as these new cams

7. turbovetto

Rides:
    tweaked ovetto
    i need to get this sorted. i have to borrow my mate's go pro. and i really need to get a trailer so I can get on a track with my scoot!
    love those kwak 400's. A nd the 750 version.

8. croozenooze

There are some fast scooter boys out there. They raced at one of our meetings at 3 Sisters a few years ago, they were lapping as fast as the 600s

9. turbovetto

Rides:
    tweaked ovetto
    mad isn't it! i went to an open day with some mechanic pals a while back. david was on his piaggio Zip (malossi 70 cc) and there was a KTM factory truck with these two super moto factory bikes there. 640 & 580 cc I think. Slick tyres, the works. They were all over him on the straight, the corners, the brakes. It was amazing. They couldn't get past. that was when i made up my mind to get my scoot sorted.

croozenooze likes this.