50CC PEUGEOT LUDIX DERESTRICTION HELP

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by BADGER, Oct 10, 2018.

1. BADGER

BADGER Member

Hello all,

I have recently acquired an unmolested 50cc Peugeot Ludix air cooled scooter with very low miles, I really only intend to go to work on it and as my commute is an urban one with 30mph limits all the way I am quite happy with a 30mph limit , It will exceed this easily on the flat but dies on hills and as my area is all up or downhill it becomes a real problem. Can any one tell me if and where these scooters were restricted. The bike only has 4000 kms on the clock and runs really quiet and totally standard.

Thanks all

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

If it goes over 30 on the flat its not restricted anymore. I would go up a little on the main jet, possibly that will help with the loss of power.

3. BADGER

BADGER Member

Thanks I will give a larger jet a try I wasn't sure if it had just had an electronic or mechanical speed restriction removed but still had other restrictions operating.It will do 45 on the flat but comes down to 15 or less on a good hill leaving me in a dangerous position. If all else fails I will have to move up to a bigger bike.