4T Skipper 125, 'best' exhaust options?

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by ReverendSkipper, Apr 24, 2018.

1. ReverendSkipper

ReverendSkipper Member

Rides:
    PiaggioSkipperST125
    Done rakes of searching, can't find significant comparisons or feedback just jack-loads of adverts, but my old (2004) 4 stroke 125 skipper needs yet another new exhaust (after riding last 15 mins into Silverdale, and the whole ~55 miles back with nothing but the header pipe stub still in place - oh lawdy the HEADACHE!!!), and at the moment I've narrowed it to 2 options (not like there are many):

Sito Plus (had this already, rots at least as fast as the stock, but engine performance is a tiny bit better, sounds nicer than the stock).

Tecnigas Maxi Exhaust (for 125 leader engines of the relevant year).

Can get them both for more or less the same price (£150 quid region delivered), so it's all down to longevity of service, and how the engine runs with it as well as how it sounds, but to a far lesser extent. Cannot find anything on the Tecnigas to weigh up against the Sito with - any help anyone?

Thanks in advance, and if I've been a search dummy and missed a mine of info my apologies - you have the option to forgive me ',;~}~

Cheers!

Shaun.

2. ReverendSkipper

ReverendSkipper Member

Rides:
    PiaggioSkipperST125