2007 BWS 50cc - Polini Corsa?

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by Ciaran, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

Hi all, i appear to have aquired a nicely seized to high hell BWS.

Just wondering if anyone knows if they do the 70cc Polini Corsa kit for this bike?

I've phoned a few suppliers and they ain't got a clue, seeing as this is my first stab at razzing up a 70cc any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

2. bertie

bertie Active Member

Rides:
    '93 Skipper LX125
    Its a minarelli engine correct? Therefore there should be many different cylinders about for them, tried the typical tuning shops?? Scooter attack?

3. Blue dwarf

Blue dwarf New Member

Yes Polini make a Corsa kit for the minerelli vertical cylinder.

Polini part number PO. 166.0074/R

4. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

Thanks blue dwarf, much obliged.

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    dont bother... they cost more than the ali kit (strange exhaust port) and dont last as long... better off wiht the ali kit from polini (one down from the evo but priced second cheapest)

corsa's are ported iron kits.... absolout shit tbh. only any good against another iron kit and deffo not worth the extra 70 odd quid they charge... this ones golden for the dosh
    http://www.scooter-center.com/scowe...AHA:A_YAMAHA_BWS50&category2=CAT:CAT_ZYLINDER

oh and it took me all of 2 seconds to find the kit's... ALL of em, on scootercentre.. as always.. (i phoned some suppliers) what a load of shit

6. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

Gonna be a nice bike, but on a side note read somewhere out the box these are more powerful than the corsa (think it was on sip off the top of my head). Is that true?

7. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

Try finding the corsa kit for the 2007 BWS on a UK page.

Thanks for the advice minor.