2005 Zuma with MHR 77 Aerox Motor

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by Spaz12, Sep 15, 2016.

1. 328isport

328isport Member

Just found this, awesome build! Looking forward to watching the vids later :)

Is it basically finished now?

Spaz12 likes this.
  2. Spaz12

Spaz12 Member

Rides:
    '05 and '08 Zuma's,
    I actually have a (sorta) chin mount, but it gets in my line of sight the way it's set up. I have those little extension pieces to move it out of the way, I just haven't done it yet. And the mic is a good idea. I've been meaning to get one, I just keep forgetting :/

Chin mounted
    [​IMG]

Side mounted
    [​IMG]

3. Spaz12

Spaz12 Member

Rides:
    '05 and '08 Zuma's,
    Thank you!
    It is finished, but I plan on putting a bigger cylinder on it this winter. Either the Roost 95cc or Stage6 R/T 95.

4. Spaz12

Spaz12 Member

Rides:
    '05 and '08 Zuma's,
    Thank you!

5. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    use a J mount on the chin side clamp point, then a couple extenders to bring it round to the front of the lid. as its right up the front it then gets lost from your view and captures the whole road / dash/handlebars like scenery .
    if you check out the video section you can see a few of my videos with this chin mount setup. here a image of my chin mounted setup , you want to tilt the cam back a bit so when your riding its on a level plane ;)

Attached Files:

Spaz12 likes this.
  6. Spaz12

Spaz12 Member

Rides:
    '05 and '08 Zuma's,
    I do have all the pieces to do that and I will very soon. I also use the chest mount sometimes and for some reason I don't get all the wind noise.

7. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

Any thing happening in your neck of the woods with the yamahas spaz?