2 Suggestions

Discussion in 'Comments / Feedback / Suggestions' started by Ross1308, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

Ok i have 2 suggestions which in some sense i think would clean the forum up and make people get answers faster heres the 1st

1st Suggestion - In The Workshop, once a problem has been resolved a mod/admin should lock the thread and make the last post say e.g. Resolution to the problem - Bad Jetting, so people can see what the problem was, might be different for different people but will give people an idea if there having the same problem, i think that would take time but work out well

2nd Suggestion - A Review Section so people stop asking about things e.g. PM Tuning pipes ? are they any good ?, so people can make a review like this for example

Title: Review for Yasuni C16
    Picture: -
    Price Paid: £150
    Build Quality: Very Good
    Noise: Deep Tone
    Description: Yasuni C16 is a very good pipe and releases the full potential best on 70cc kits

Thats just an example but i think people need to know what the best part are on the market at the minute

Some of you might think there shit suggestions, persoanlly i think it would be good.

2. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

I think you can suggest all sorts of things, it wont change the fact that most
    (not all) 16 yr olds are lazy/impatient and cant be arsed to search for things ;)

3. TIddLY_TyPH

TIddLY_TyPH New Member

thats true, why take time making it easier when another guy will come on and just ask the same questions again and again :w00t:

4. Samuel

Samuel New Member

lol it good idea but some people may disagree with reviews, some people may have different views on parts