1992 Honda CBR 400RR NC29 SUZUKA 8 Hours

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by steve w, Aug 1, 2012.

1. steve w

steve w Member

Rides:
    03 aerox
    Here we have my CBR 400RR NC29 Suzuka 8 hour painted in Honda Pearl Fire Orange.
    The bike has been stripped down, cleaned, rebuilt and thoroughly gone through with lots of new genuine Honda parts fitted. I have kept all rebuild receipts to show what was actually bought for this motorcycle.
    The front forks have been changed over to a complete 1996 RVF 400RR USD setup. The front forks has been stripped, rebuilt and renewed with genuine Honda parts and has been setup and adjusted to suit a 14 to 16 stone rider. The steering steam was modified by Harris Performance to fit the NC29 headstock and fitted with new headstock bearing kit; NC35 handlebars fitted with a new clutch lever, bar end weights, all hand control cables, handlebar grips have been changed using genuine Honda parts. I have upgraded the front brakes with a complete RVF 400RR NC35 braking system. The callipers have been striped, cleaned and rebuilt, brake calliper pads, calliper mounting bolts, disc bolts changed with genuine Honda parts. New Hel Carbon Look braided brake lines fitted.
    The instrument panel has been replaced with a good second hand de-restricted set (mileage cannot be relied upon to be accurate) which will give the motorcycle full power and a better top speed.
    The frame and engine have been cleaned and re-painted. The engine cover gaskets, head cover gasket, exhaust gaskets, exhaust studs with nuts have been replaced with genuine Honda parts. The fuel pump has been replaced along with the fuel pump relay. Carburettors have been striped cleaned rebuilt and balanced. The exhaust is a Honda 4 into 1 with a Micron Race End Can. Bike has been fitted with a new YUSA battery and 4 new spark plugs.
    The radiator and fan was replaced with a good second hand item then cleaned and repainted. Water pump has been replaced with a known good second hand item and the water system was cleaned and flushed and new coolant added. All Hose clamps have been replaced with new items.
    The wiring loom and electrical system has been checked and wiring rewrapped where needed.
    A new AFAM chain and sprocket kit was fitted along with genuine Honda sprocket nuts. A brand new Hagon rear shock was fitted in place of the original item and the rear shock linkage was replaced with a known good second hand item. The rear brake system has been overhauled with new brake pads and HEL Carbon Look braided brake lines fitted. Swing arm is fitted with a TYGA carbon tyre hugger and the heal guards have been custom made.
    The bodywork is from TYGA Performance. It has a NSR 250 SUZUKA fairing with a NSR 250 belly pan fitted with race heat shield to protect the paintwork, along with NSR 500 GP seat and NC35 front mudguard. The bodywork has been modified to fit the bike, the fairing and seat brackets have been custom made to fit the bodywork, the fairing and clock stay have been professionally modified from the original NC29 parts. New LED mirrors with indicators all in one design are fitted. TYGA front main beam light unit is used with the original NC29 side/dipped beam unit for the main lighting, rear brake/number plate light unit is also a TYGA item and fitted onto a custom made frame. Paint work is a Honda Racing design and was painted by a local motorcycle paint spraying company; the stickers are by IMAGE WORKS Derbyshire. It has also has a Honda supplied HRC carbon look fuel cap. The wheels have been professionally repainted with new rim tape. The tyres on the bike are Bridgestone Battlax BT090.Tyre tread depth is: Front 2mm and the Rear 1.6mm. Both wheels have new tyre valves fitted.
    I have been through this bike thoroughly and everything has been stripped cleaned checked and rebuilt and the bike runs superbly. As you can see most of the parts are genuine Honda or good aftermarket.
    If you are looking for a bike that stands out from the crowd this is the bike for you. The bike has only been on the road for a couple of test runs since the rebuild .The bike has the V5 present with a brand new12 months MOT and Road Tax.
    Viewing by appointment is welcome; I am based in Stevenage Hertfordshire. Please note that if you want to test ride the bike I will need the full asking price in cash in my hand before you set off. I have the right to end the auction early, cash on collection and motorcycle is sold as seen. Feel free to ask any questions and I also have more pictures of the rebuild if requested. email suzuki738@hotmail.co.uk or 07985644859 £2500
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Oh, that s a stunning beast!... good luck with your sale :)

3. steve w

steve w Member

Rides:
    03 aerox
    cheers mate

4. steve w

steve w Member

Rides:
    03 aerox
  5. kylespeedfight

kylespeedfight Active Member

Rides:
    New Gilera Runner 70
    that bikes gorgeous! if i had my motorbike licence id have took a bank loan out for it! haha :p

6. steve w

steve w Member

Rides:
    03 aerox
    Cheers hopfully it's being featured in a magazine soon

7. steve w

steve w Member

Rides:
    03 aerox