'AeRoX' 50cc . . .

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Chubz, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Im selling my bike yet agan, but this time it has to go. first of all, i bought the bike for nearly the same price im selling it for and spent about £800, including paint. so i think its fair for the price, im not here to rip people off and iv been as honest as possible to describe my ad . its long because its detailed so people dont get the wrong impression of what they are possibly buying.

2004 Yamaha Aerox for sale..
    Here we have my 2004 Yamaha Aerox for sale, its a 50cc bike, i bought it as a non-runner a while ago for £400 as a little runaround was told it only needed a piston.. that turned into more or less rebuilding the engine,, it had no panels and the engine was all manky and rusty and orange... so i set about replacing nearly everything, only thing i havnt replaed engine-wise is the crank, kickstart mechanism and starter motor,...have spent over £800 on it including the 3 paintjob combo's its had..

Numberplate is ''LK04 ARX''... for the perfect Aerox owner, it came with this plate from the factory, so i guess its got to be quite unique :)

It starts and rides nicely! and pretty fast.... just has no tax and test,,,,,,,,shouldnt take anything to pass an Mot really, fit the horn and fit the speedo securely thats all i would say it should fail on..

Has a few spares to go with it too, , a big Stage6 air-filter with different sized rubber adaptors for different size carbs (pretty much brand new in box) , spare tank above the radiator with hoses, a spare black R8 style headlight missing a wire or 2,, standard handlebars, fuel tap, a handlebar plastic but its now useless on this, as it doesnt fit with the new bars and stem i put on it, and an interior panel that i took out as it didnt have a purpose lol...the speedo does work but isnt connected as i havnt had time to fibreglass it to the front panel,... but the lense has a hole in it..never bothered me tbh.... iv also got a brand new horn, but i havnt had the time to fit it , comes with the bike.

It sees 50mph.... on the clocks anyway,and gets there pretty rapid! probably more going downhill! .. ... once you pull the throttle back a bit you get some crazy boost so it does go well for a 50! ....the seat latch has snapped off therefore seat doesnt lock and is slightly tatty, and has split at one side.. but it still holds as well as a brand new one does.. ( i tried a mates brand new one and it was just as stable! ) the panels aren't perfect, they do look good i think, maybe a few too many stickers but its ok.. the Z panels are the ones that have flaked and paint has chipped off them.. but a can of black spray paint could sort that out ...also the bellypan has a chunk cut out for the stage6 filter i put on, but as them airfilters are made for 70cc kits i took it off and fitted a new standard airbox and a smaller jet. the stage6 filter comes with the bike anway so if you choose to 70cc bore this bike, the filter and another jet ( 100 or 103 i think) will be there ready for the rebore. i have a 100 or 103 jet that comes with it too.

Recently iv bought these Brand new bits for it.... i really didnt want to bother with 2nd hand parts only thing 2nd hand is the radiator which i paid £40 for....so thats ''new'' ish......
    Gold ( titanium) Handlebars and black stem,,white r8 style headlight and a lexus style rear light, an airbox, a stage6 jack-up kit in anodised red, looks really good, with a new black suspension spring, some engine casing bolts in anodized purple, red pro-grips, a battery, purple oil filler plug, ignition chrome surround, speedo surround plastic, a speedo drive unit, Polini racing belt, a set of new reeds i got off a mate where he'd bought them and they were the wrong ones so i bought them off him, no reciept for that,,an indicator flasher relay, new horn, throttle cable, spark plug, headstuds and headbolts, fuel tap, , temperature sensor, and a new cylinder+piston+head which is nearly a year old ...and iv spent a fair bit on paint for it ,,,,, iv kept all the reciepts for everything iv bought for it except the paint....
    The numberplate is quite 'personal' if you like that sort of thing, its 'LK04 ARX'.. so perfect for an Aerox lover, came from the factory like that, it has low-ish miles 8600,,,being a 2004 model i thought that was quite good for its age.

The bike is all black apart from a few bits of red on the front panel and rear undertray, it has a Leo Vince RR exhaust , which iv found to be quite a rare exhaust and is rated as better than the current ZX-R on the market today which retails at about £140.. iv never seen another one of these, letalone on another Aerox and is said to be a pretty decent pipe. its a bit rusty towards the engine but thats as expected from a chrome pipe...front tyre is pretty much new hasnt seen more than 15 miles..... has a few stickers here and there, probably a few too many but still makes the bike look a lot better in my opinion., the purple kickstart casing bolts really look quite good too along with the stage6 jackup... its got a red front rim , and a white rear rim, which has black overspray dots over it but cant see it until you get up close, does look good this bike, in the flesh it looks better than pictures.. the front light has 4 light, but i only wired up one as i had to get it to my house from a mates in the dark in a rush, and we decided 1 light was better than none. so youd need to wire up the other bulb-5min job if that......the indicators work, electric start doesnt-it never has but it starts first time off the kickstart .. has a manual choke too for those cold morning starts......

I also have older reciepts for a Malossi multivar variator, some yellow clutch springs and a new headlight but thats long gone .

.... I cannot deliver the bike, and you would need a van or trailer to collect it as it has no tax or mot... Cash on collectionn... Great first bike for a 16/17 year old, or someone to use as a project , something to get around on, on the farm, or even a 78cc beast.. its totally up to you.

Ideally i want £650 for the bike and all the spare parts for it, and dont really want to sell anything seperately, sorry......

Loadsss of pics,, and big ones at that :)

Might do a swap too, but depends what .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

**************£650********************8

2. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    will also touch up the parts where paint has chipped off some panels before sale. so will be more presentable :)

3. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    now £600... need it gone as soon as possible

4. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    BTTT... still here being started everyday and let run for 5 mins odd, starts first kick :)

5. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    £550 now... need to get this gone really

can upload more pics if they are wanted :)