2001 italjet torpedo 50cc non runner £100

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by scootzmadness, Dec 23, 2013.

1. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    have advertised it in a few places but thought id put it here too just incase anyone off here might be interested.
    selling my 2001 italjet torpedo 50cc with the franco morrini engine. Has no tax or MOT. full logbook is present. non runner because it has no fuel in it, have seen it running and have ridden it myself so will start and ride again with carb clean, new spark plug and some fresh fuel. runs on premix only as oil pump doesnt work. cosmetically it is generally tatty, i replaced the panels today with some i was given as someone poured paint thinner over the old panels in a attempted theft of the scooter (no damage). the front brake calliper needs putting back on but it does have new brake pads fitted. will need brake fluid in the front brake also. once its running and brake is sorted theres no reason why it wouldnt pass a MOT. ideal quick project, something to muck about with or just break for spares. selling because i cant be arsed with it anymore and need to get a 4 stroke to commute etc on and will need the space so has to go. will need to go before new years if anyone is interested in it, must be taken away in a van or on a trailer, £100 cash in hand, collection from chuckery,walsall (west midlands) 5 min drive from j10 of the m6. sold as seen meaning once you take it, its yours. pm me if interested, it is advertised in a few places so could go quick.
    2013-11-30 13.20.22.jpg

2. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    SCOOTER STOLEN FROM REAR GARDEN 24/12/2013 3:30PM